CALA is the all-in-one platform for producing fashion products. We're a small but growing company based in NYC and Shenzhen.
We're hiring a full-stack engineer to join our team at CALA. As an early member of our engineering team, you'll help define our team culture, technology choices, and roadmap, and be a key part of the next phase of our growth.
- Contribute across the whole stack; web, backend services, iOS and more. Our tech stack is mostly TypeScript, node.js, React, and PostgreSQL, but we try to use the best tools to solve each problem.
- Work closely with a small team to solve problems, plan solutions, and bring them to life; anything from in-browser image editors to analytics engines. You'll have deep product ownership and be an important stakeholder as we plan new features.
- Help us figure out the processes and tools we need to take things to the next level.
- 3+ years professional software development experience.
- Experience writing unit & integration tests.
Nice to have:
- Experience with TypeScript, Flow, or a strongly-typed language.
- Experience with React or another component-driven framework.
- Experience building distributed, scalable systems.
Interested? Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
This is an onsite position in NYC. Please, no recruiters or agencies.